Tuesday, April 17, 2007

whooo what a day

Why is it that the last day before you go on vacation or a big trip everything falls apart? I thought I could avoid it but today at work was CRAAAAZZZZYYYY. Everyone was coming by to say good-bye, people were still giving me money (amazing), my boss was giving me things to do, I had letters to write and the computer letterhead was being really cranky, I had to fax a letter of recommendation to Oklahoma for a former foster parent who is going to social work school and I couldn't get it to go through, my In Box is too full, etc etc etc, you get the picture. Plus a never ending stream of phone calls for a variety of reasons from at least 10 different people.

I think things are under control, though, everything is going to be ok.

I don't know what else to do except pray. Everything is ready, now I am going to commit the whole thing to God. We leave for LAX at 3 pm tomorrow, plane at 8:50.

Love you all, I'm planning to try to write from Heathrow Airport in London. We'll see.

I'm going to miss my garden and my dogs. Everyone else can email me, they can't!

No comments: