Sunday, April 8, 2007

rain

I knew it was probably going to be rainy while we were in Kenya, but the reality of it set in today. I looked at the 15 day forecast, rain, rain, rain, rain.

I am hoping it is not SOLID rain. I'm ok with showers with a break here and there.

Well, not much I can do about it, is there? I am taking something waterproof to throw over everything and it won't be very cold. I am flexible! The last Beatitude - "Blessed are the Flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape!" I think Jesus would like it....

We're so used to being dry in southern California!

We had a wonderful Easter service today at Pathway with many visitors, great music and a great sermon. After a sad weekend for some personal reasons, it lightened me up considerably.

Thank you, friends.

No comments: