Tuesday, April 10, 2007

rain?

The 15 day forecast is starting to show some blue sky about half way through the second week. Oh joy!

I really don't care as long as it doesn't rain 24/7.

Of course, more rain means more bugs, as in more mosquitos as in more malaria exposure -- those of you who have read this entire blog know how I feel about parasites....ewwww! Maybe I need two bottles of bug repellent. It's not very hot right now, however, so I don't know if maybe that will keep them down a little. Where ARE my malaria pills? Bed nets are our friends.

It also means more green, more birds and more wildlife..

One week from tomorrow!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Jean, I love how you find a positive, as in "more green, more birds, and more wildlife.." And I will be praying for you all to have a blessed and wonderful trip.
Claudia