Tuesday, May 15, 2007

break

Bill and I are going to Texas tomorrow to visit my son and daughter in law in Houston and then we are all going to Austin for my daughter Laura's graduation from University of Texas School of Social Work. Soooo, all my dear readers, there will be a break in the story. Still to come, the visit to the Mwanzia's home, closing ceremonies and saying goodbye, lunch at Stanley's mother's house, getting stuck twice in the bus, three hour church service in Masii complete with chicken auction, the trip to the game preserve, Ole Kuya and Joel (my Maasai warrior buddies) and the trip home...If I am bored stiff (unlikely with my family) I might write, but otherwise I will return to finish this opus after Texas...probably about 5/24 or so. Take care all...Jean

No comments: